Saturday, November 15, 2008

` so i posted this a week late

I've had so much going on, and i've really been meaning to blog all about it, but somehow or rather, everything has been in the 'rush' mode, so yeah. All events have come to a long end, so no point blogging. Anyway, since yesterday was a big day for us, i'm going to blog about it right away. We celebrated my grandmother's 80th birthday last night, with a small get together. I can't believe that over all that excitement, I actually forgot to sit down and eat. To top the cake, people said the food was good. Well, at least I got to steal take a sip of some soup? Lol.

Anyhoo, I made a birthday cake for the small celebration, with a whole lot of help from my mom, who had to desperately help me finish the cake in time. My official new year of 2009 resolution: Don't procrastinate or leave anything to the last moment. Things to apply to: life, in general; especially school work. Hahaha. (I still don't like groupwork, btw)


Yeah, I know the cake kinda looks small. It's 10x10 inches. Two layers of fruit cake with muncho muncho brandy. Mom's real good at making fruit cakes. Everyone said it was nice. I didn't get a chance to try it, really. I had a few crumbs here and there, in between all my rush. haha. It was really heavy though. It was a real task having to lug carry it around.






What a picture to end this post with. Guess whose legs! :) Alright. So I stopped adding captions. Sue me. haha. This' kinda late. Got lotsa other pics to add. Will do so soon. Brazillian buffet and sweet shopping? haha. When I feel like it. Ciao the mao.

1 comment:

Linus Linnaeus said...

hello....guess who?????

hehehehehe

didn't thought you blog...
pop by my friend's sister's blog and saw a pic and went..hey...that's michelle lai!!!!

I blog here...

thefrogcroaks.blogspot.com
=P Linus