Friday, October 24, 2008

` late late late late


23 October 2008

Happy Birthday Kam!


:)

You're 19, fabulous and MIA.

Study hard and all the best alright?



**************




20 October 2008

MIA would be underrated in your situation.

=_=

Happy birthday you cow.

I know how to un-MIA you.

Invite you to one of our makan seshens or parties.

sigh.

You're sucha cow.
Let me rephrase that.
You're the only cow.


Thank you both for being, well, you.
See you guys around.
and yes, i'm sorry this is late as it is.

I'm not going to attempt to give a pain or lame ass excuse.
(i've been drowning is assignments!)
Yeah. The things the pangs of my conscience make me do.

Hope you guys have a blessed year being 19.
Next year you're gona ne twenteen without the teen.

ok bye.


Love much.

No comments: