Monday, September 15, 2008

` samuel

Okay. I'm supposed to get some work done but I am extremely irritated.

What is with people and chain letters?

Hello. So yester-year, biatches.

"if you want your true love, send this to 20 people."
"if you want your 'true love' to kiss you, send this to 30 people"

better still. FREAKING TESTIMONIES

Oh i didn't send the mail and my kid died a week later.

Oh it's a curse, do it or never get married.

Oh I sent it and i'm married.

I mean..

Grow up.

Plus, I would've thought adults had the cognitive ability to think.
Apparently not.

Surprising much? Wait till I tell you who it was.
Hahahahahahahahaha.

Ask me when you see me.

fyi, I don't/haven't forwarded these lil "chainletters" and i'm still pretty blessed.
*touch wood*

But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. (Matt 6:33)

Btw, thanks Mr Joel. :)


Okay. I feel better. Don't piss me off with another because I swear promise I will diss you publicly the next time.

Then again, not like the ass hol* reads my blog, anyway. You old fart and young-wanabe.

Yes i'm that pissed. I'm just typing this shit that i'll prolly delete tmr.

For now, this is it.

Bye.

Oh I still love the rest of you, though. :)

No comments: