Thursday, August 14, 2008

` kiss and tell

Langkawi was ... Langkawi. :) I had fun despite being sick like a pig. *blows nose*
I kept buying tissue paper. Gosh.

  • Taboo: "I know I know I know! It's a vannnnn!" *gosh (manual, btw) *DiGi man face*
  • Massage: "Can add another ten minutes ar??"
  • Go-kart: haha. My fastest lap is faster than Lonngs.
  • Banana boat: I think the first fall was uncalled for! *sulks
  • Jet skiing: haha. Safer to be the rider than the passenger man!
  • Coco beach: *lights off* "What if that place never actually existed ar?" *choi!
  • Starbucks: haha. I guess 27 levels was the record. Butter fingers no more.
  • Arcade: 30 bucks, just like that. haha.




"next time don't drink the night before we fly back"



Sheep, you loserrrr. hoho



Our favourite game of all man. hoho



*runs towards terminal thinking we are late*

)(*&^%^&*()_ mana tau kena con. Well, you only downed the Tomyam soup. lol





what joy. :)

Happy belated birthday Jo da hamster. haha.

No comments: