Monday, July 07, 2008

` 20 years of snow

It was good while it lasted. :)


So, i'm back from classes early today. I have to pack my bag. I have this huge dilemma. Two weeks ago, I decided on taking this particular suitcase with me. Last night, I looked at it intently and something hit me from the back. I can't even fit enough clothes init for FIVE freaking days. How in good Pete's name am I supposed to pack for 2 freaking WEEKS? Right. So I ended up scurrying around, digging for luggage bags. Finally decided on one. I hope it works out this round. :) So now, I'm supposed to pack, but yeah. Need to update my oh-so-neglected blog first.

Last week, it was baby J's baptism! Well at least there's another man in the family now. That'll make 3 men in both our families, actually. Not very many but it'll have to do, for now. At the after-party, we had good food by (obviously) Mum's Place.

Papa, baby J and Godpa all in white! :)


God bless baby J, indeed!


Oh this was pretty interesting. Do you know why it's called swing?
Cos the bottle swings. Okay. Nevermind.
You'll have to see it for yourself to get it. =_=



Overall, it was a good night with great laughs and spastic karaoke sessions with random people. I actually found Mr. J pretty funny. "They actually wanted to name the baby after me *yadayadayada*". Yes we get it. We so totally get it. You were drunk. Hoho.



My daddy! :) He banyak comel.
That picture was from one of those many days in a row we spent in various shopping malls. Daddy has never been one to enjoy this wonderful art of retail therapy. Boy he can get his annual shopping done in the blink of the eye. His last record was like two (or three) shoes, three (I think) pairs of pants and many many many very many shirts in under an hour. How does he do it? I don't know. The only times he takes more than an hour is if he's with us. Cos people like me sibuk bangat choose this, choose that. Try this, try that. Try to dress him differently abit and all. Lol. Dyu know, when we went to America and we went to the factory outlets to shop, daddy covered like 100 plus stores, walked backwards to find mommy and us, guess where he found us. The third store. Lol. The difference between the genders I tell you. My parents are the best la. :)

Wait. I'm supposed to be packing my bag.
*procrastinating*
I should go.
*but it can wait*
I'm leaving tomorrow.
*I CAN PACK TMR.*

Awesome.

Last week, doggy @ whitey @ girly @ Miko, fell sick. She came down with some terrible series of illness thanks to the stupid squirels who constantly pay visits to my garden. When they leave their little offerings of peace, all their bacteria and germs start spreading to my little clan of dogs. Literally.


In the end, we had to take her to a vet in Taman Tun to get her fixed right. I hope she recovers. She took blood tests and she had only 0.08% of white blood cells, which is as good as none. Therefore, she had no defense mechanism. Any little virus could just grab her life then. She's on medication and (praise God) she's responding well.


I thought her notebook was in such an adorable shade of yellow!
Lol.


The Fly :)

Now i've travelled across the ocean
With the same shoes just shorter hair
I still carry that picture in my wallet
From the photo booth.



Mommy's awesome home made everything. :)


Gosh I'll miss this weather.
=_='
Till then!

No comments: