Monday, May 05, 2008

` my piece

Okay. So here I am with free time in between classes. I'm going to update my oh-so-forsaken-blog. Let's see. To start off, I'm not going to complain about not wanting to eat supper anymore because the more focused on not eating supper I am, the more I end up eating, profusely.

On a lighter note, I couldn't help but smile that day when my grams went on and on complimenting my driving. haha. Yes, the biggest critic has finally realised what an amazing driver I actually am. SEE? I can drive safely! :)

On an even lighter note, that day during meeting, we were talking about the old times. Old times being even before Laura and I got our driving license. *dramatic music plays in background* Here it is. The stretch of straight road was approximately 10meters in length. Laura, my dear friend, was driving Mikey's car. It took a lot of strength and courage on Michael's part to actually allow her within the 10-inch radius of his steering wheel. Nevertheless, she confidently stepped on the accelerator BUT forgot to brake. HAHAHAHAHAHA. Back then, I saw my life flash before my eyes. He had to stretch use his hands to jam the brakes. Go figure. Life's tough. :)


Then there was the time we all went on a holiday at
Sungkai, the guys were trying to scare us at 1am. Mikey in all his excitement went submerged into this massive "jar" of water. As we walked pass the pot in the pitch black night, he got up and and went “boo!"

All we (Laura, Ellie and I) could manage were mere shrieks, near-cries and more yelling. Before we could process the “boo!”, Mikey suddenly went “Oh Shit! My underwear came off” -plunges back into water- HAHAHAHAHA. Sorry. It was just so funny cause we were there. I’m sorry if you’re reading this and you have no idea why I’m laughing. :)

As life goes on, I suddenly realised that my “perfume addiction” phase has come and gone. Exactly 6 months ago, I would have never walked out of my house without a spray or two. Besides that, I had at least one perfume stocked in every car and handbag, just in case. Yeah. The overused and abused “just in case”. Don’t get me wrong. I still love the Dior addict you guys bought me, the limited edition Diors and all. Hee. *peace*

Anyway, last Thursday, it was on Labours Day. This guy came to my mom (in church) and he told her to be careful with my sisters and I. Quizzically, she questioned his sudden concern. And he told us that this girl (20 or 30 odd years old) got kidnapped from her house that morning. Okay. So now people don’t just kidnap kids. They adult-nap.

Do you see what the economy of the country is doing? It is pushing people to the brink of their sanity. Not like it matters to the upper hands of this country because the money still grow on trees for them! *rolls eyes*

Just as a friend said, The rich are getting richer and the poor are getting poorer.

So anyway, back to the kidadult-nap, Praise God that the adult-napper decided to take her to the ATM machine to get some cash before he just let her off. So girls, be careful, it pays to take extra precautions at all possible times.

Did I mention my whole "walking right into the door and smashing my eye" in ever possible way situation? Yeah. Now I look like I’ve got this red eye thing going on.Maybe I would have been better off dead then at least one person would be happy. * you.

Besides all these melodramatic incidents, the stupid donkeys are contemplating whether or not they want to change Science and Mathematics back to BM. I mean. Seriously, is that even worth any consideration? I mean, you say it will be tough to grasp the English language and Sci&Math together. But if you don't get that foundation, someone please shoot you. Just like you cleverly say "lentur buluh, biarlah dari rebungnya". Ask yourself this. When you further your studies, what freaking language does the freaking majority of the freaking world use? No prizes for the right answers.

I think I have said more than enough this round. Look at the number of words. Insane. If you got to the end of this, you officially have no life. Good day. :)





Yay! I'm going to go get food in approximately four minutes! *wide grins*
Btw, thanks Shin Yin *winks*



all in all, I think it's just disappointment.
Yeah. You have disappointed me.
And I believed in you.

1 comment:

Aaron Lee said...

oh great... i have officially no life...