Tuesday, April 29, 2008

` stay close, don't go

the SMDJ Wira debaters 2008
just two more debates to bragging rights as state champions!! Lol.
Fight a good fight. :)

Anyway, today I helped my mom "cook" Japanese dinner. Obviously, I was like what the Chinese proverb calls "the more I help, the more work there is to do", ie cleaning after me, fixing my mis-measurements, so on, so forth. It's not as easy as it seems. It isn't. Either that, or I'm just cooking-challenged. *rolls eyes* Thank goodness mom's absolutely patient with her cooking-challenged daughter. However, daddy was my motivation because he fed mom and I these wonderlicious DURIANS while we were sweating like pigs! Yummmy! :)


Above was the my first attempt (with help from Laura and Anne) at decorating a cake! haha. Memories la. I feel old. Anyway, this Denon just came back from flying school so he took me out to yumcha at Starbucks. Thanks for the private plane i'll be getting soon. *evil grins* Then again, omgosh Denon. Look at your baby face! Can't believe it was just last year! =_= Can't believe you're actually flying planes now! My goodness. On the other hand, KEN LEE. :) hehe.

On a random note, that day during core team meet last Sunday,
(Westerhout) (Me)
Can whistle ar?
Nope.
I can whistle with my nose! *blows nose-peet!*






=_=

*NEWSFLASH!*
I went to do my toe nails today, again. Yes. Yes. Yes. They're bronze-ish. The nail art this round is pretty artsy. Not the usual flower do. I don't quite fancy it. Mom likes it though. At least someone's impressed. 0.o haha. Anyway, i'm happy-licious. Nail art! :)

go figure.
Terrible artist I tell you.


No comments: