Saturday, April 19, 2008

` silence of the soul


First and foremost, thank you, yes you, for reading my blog.

Second, please refrain from asking me why the heck I post what I do and what the meaning behind it is unless absolutely necessary. It's absolutely irritating. If you just ask once, fine. Don't persist when I don't give in because it pisses me off. I know after reading this, many of you will say things like "if you don't want people to know, don't post lah!"

For instance, "Why your post got picture of legs one ah?". =_= nvm.

Please keep your lah's to yourself because I post what I like and if you don't like it, please stop reading. After all, this is my blog if it hasn't occurred to you. This blog was meant for me to look back and know what happened when. As long as I understand what I blog about, it has fulfilled it's purpose (on my part). Thank you. Oh and if you think I'm talking about you in particular, think again. If you still think I'm talking about you, please get on with your life. Why're you reading this anyway? =_=

Just before my shut eye in bed last night, it suddenly dawned on me how old i've gotten.

I still remember the times that dates back to when I was in standard one, trying to convince the teacher (in all my innocence and naive mind) that the dog ate my homework. Yes. I've tried that line before. Little did I know, at that age, that it was nearly impossible. Stupid TV programs. haha. Really, at that age, I thought it made so much sense. When I got my first pair of glasses at the age of 14, I left it at the terrace by mistake. Boy oh boy did my dog enjoy chewing on it. Literally. Bits and pieces were left behind as tell tale signs that the animal did it! See? The line "my dog ate my homework" makes absolute sense! Don't go laughing now.




Other tell tale signs of aging:
-wrinkles
-your eye hurts when you overuse your computer
-you can't keep up with your normal jog routine after a two week slack.
-music feels too loud.

above is a picture of our all-boy band :) (or trying to be)
haha. You guys the bestest!
But please stick to your own instruments.

Over lunch a couple of days ago, I was explaining to my classmates how each and every time I said I was going on a DIET, i'd subconsciously eat so much more than my stomach can contain. That word is deadly to me because I end up gaining weight. What I do now is take small meals (yeah right) or just have many prebiotic wildberry cereal and "fresh from Australia" milk. All thanks to my sister, Rachel. :)

Which brings me to a "this is how I started drinking milk" topic. I was in America when I first learnt how to consume cereal with fresh milk. When I came back and tried that, boy I didn't know the surprise I was in for. *shivers* So, no Low-Fat milk nonsense please, the taste of milk in this country I call home is bad enough as it is. Correct me if i'm wrong.

Ask my classmates and they'll vouch to it. Anything healthy doesn't taste good. Well, most, at least. Haha. Shin's No-Fat cake. hahahahaha. Anyway, wait till we start on the seat of the soul thing. On an absolutely random note, I've missed Panic! for so long. Finally got lots of them, old and new. Oh well. Sue me.

p/s: "Say 'present' or I'll come and stab you with my pen!" haha.

above is an example of what Lala is. *tsk tsk*

I like Joanne's style better (above). She's amazing!
Yay! Got an extra class with her on Monday. :) Yipppppeeee.
My stand is still the same. Royal Icing is the best. The name says it all.
No. I'm not lesbian.
Calvin (below) is off to UK for demo (which he'd rather do than teach us)!
*tsk tsk*

Anyhoo, I'll be having a week off next week *whee!*. Besides all the work i'm supposed to do, I'm so preparing my flowers for my cake! I love I love I love.

so different, yet the same.
haha. Happy cheering tonight, bunnies. haha.


Love,
Michelle


Walk like an Egyptian.
Why'd you have to be so cute?
It makes it impossible to ignore you.

No comments: