Saturday, April 12, 2008

` the shocking tap

Of good times and sampans plus one. :)


There she goes. Manly Manda's off to Sydney as I type. She has all our best wishes. haha. This woman of many talent's going to Cordon Bleu! Hopefully our plans to meet up in Sydney this July works out because it'll be awesome. Apparently Gerrard will be there too! Whee. Didn't catch him the last time he came down. :( Oh well. And I saw KeeHao who is now taller than me (if it makes him happier =_=). haha. Small boy grown up.


A few for the keeps.
KaiZen can be such a poser I tell you. *winks

the supposed-to-be see, hear and speak no evil boys.

ChunWei being ChunWei.
See what I meant? Need I say more? haha.

The willing victim who obviously looks happier (and less rempit)! haha.
Quoting the guys: "Why you wearing skinny pants?"
=_=

the Manda fanclub.
6 of the 3800 she called, according to Keni. LOL.


Jon n HingKai wanted to avoid doing this by being the photographers.
You're only young once!

p/s: Don't ask me why the photo quality's so spastic.
p/p/s: Winston/Manda, I want the sitting on the floor pic!


Before meeting Manda, had "brunch" at Ikea that day.
MAN WE CAN EAT.

potato=carbs.

see who becomes fatter at the end of the day.
shiz I ate all the patatoes.

*tap tap*
shock of the century for Laura and I.
At least it brought a good end to today. *laugh laugh laugh*



Thank goodness for Calvin. *sweats* The picture up there is a picture of my first fondant piece. Goodness don't let the looks of it deceive you. When Calvin demonstrated how to do it, it looked as simple as ABC, I wondered why I went for class. When I had to do it, I realised there's a reason to why you pay the cake makers so much. 0.o
Wouldn't have been able to complete today otherwise!

"it's coming! it's coming!"
Gum paste is simple? Oh no. Think again.
Or am I just unskilled?

Riana Green has too many pools!
Conversations of claypot Yee Mee Soup and purging.

(above) Michelle's "prosperity aka ONG" face.
haha.

1 comment:

Winston. said...

i'm not a rempit lah =D