Monday, March 10, 2008

` schuyler's monster

I am not in the mood to blog.
Yesterday's results explained itself.

Last night to this morning was somewhat memorable and one to laugh at, literally.
Thank goodness I have friends in you guys! haha.

Ready to embrace the chills of the night!

Not forgetting our quick shut eye moments.
Blacks, we're proud of you. Very very proud!

Myspace Friendship Icons
Myspace Emo Icons

I hate don't like it when
you lie.
Furthermore, you don't tell me that
you lie.
You come together to lie to me? That's worse.
The worst is when I find all of this out by myself without your knowledge.

And you, think that you know everything.
Yes you.
Will you ever realise that people act a certain way in front of you so that you see what you "want to see".
I hope you do. Not every thing's as rosy as you think it is.
Stop telling me what I should be.

No comments: