Monday, March 31, 2008

` meet me halfway


Dance like no one's watching,
Love like you've never had your heart broken,
Live as though heaven is on earth.
- Souza

I went for this ASAYO formation over last weekend that was supposed to prepare us for Sydney WYD. The part I enjoyed most was the Amazzing Race where we were supposed to expect the unexpected. Literally. There were two z's in the word Amazing because they were trying to avoid copyright infringement. 0.o


We had to run around the entire Kuala Lumpur which was a pain in the feet cos I was wearing 'em flip-flops. Gee. What a time to wear 'em. Then again, Havaianas tahan lasak! :) In the end, it was the most practical cos it started raining cats and dogs pigs and cows. Everyone else who wore sneakers and all just got soaked to the core. Hee. I had so much to say about the whole thing but I'm just so lazy to elaborate. Please bear with my shortcuts.


I have never in my life watched the Amazing Race. Yes. I know. Laugh at me. Go on. Now stop. As one of the "road blocks", we had to get a foreigner to sing our National Anthem. I found this French guy who was kind enough to do it for us! On a random note, he's a volunteer helping out in an Autistic centre.


Besides having to answer alot of GK questions (that we had the CC at Pudu to thank), we had to count the number of steps leading to the Pudu overhead bridge, find the cheapest bus ticket to Singapore and more. The Singapore thing was an indirect question which had a group ending up in Sunway Pyramid (cos part of the question had something to do with a Lion). HAHA.


Anyway, eight of us had to drink a mixture of four raw eggs, wasabi and bandung. Yuck. Raw eggs. It was a mutual thing because Mikey got the raw egg part and I got the Wasabi part that he didn’t like. ☺ whee! Our group of ten had to also memorize the “Our Father” prayer in Latin. Super “chee gek” like the Chinese would say. Lol. Thank goodness this Mark guy had the first four lines in the bag.

Did I mention that David had to eat a alive and hopping cricket while Mikey had to eat an alive and squirmy worm? YES. THEY HAD TO. Besides that, they had the Sarawak bamboo dance thing going on which was cool, but the rain had us all drenched, thus wetting the hall floor. I slipped and yes, I got my ankles smashed between the bamboos! How much more exciting was that compared to walking into a hall powered by eight blasting aircons after running under the smashin rain for the last 20 minutes? AWESOME huh!


Believe me, I’m not complaining. I had an awesome time! Thank you my team members for putting up with me and my “do I look like I need to drink water considering the fact I’m drenched and water’s on the free flow counter?” Hehe. *peace!

sampan!
“If can’t find a bf who’d give us slippers, find a gf who’d buy us chun shoes!” Haha. Quote of the day.


And then there was Gary.

He HAHAHAHA. Full stop.


On Sunday, Josh, Mikey, Jo-Ann, Laura and I had amazing BAK KUT TEH while the 20 odd rest of them ate mamak food for brunch before heading back to the formation venue (KL). Since there was going to be the AmBank KL International Marathon there, Kevin decided that he knew the way to the new Smart Tunnel (which the government spent approximately RM4billion building but forgot to put sign boards up for). However, we were going through U-turns after U-turns. It was a scenario of the blindest leading the blind. =_=’ And we ended up in OUG.

*throws shoe at Kevin

Finally we decided that it’d be too late if we got to the formation (IF we did). So, we decided to “end” the joy ride. Ended up at some ware house sale with the bunch of happening people who “boria” and wore same shirts. We even cut the Ipod sales people off! LOL. Anyway, we were so cool and people gave us free drinks *woohoo*, took photos of us *kembang*, gave us little notepads *uh huh* and freshly cut oranges. Fine. Sunkist was having a promotion la. Haha. I think we were the only nut heads who were bothered about it at all. Poor Vanessa drove for the first time today and she got all that. Whoops!


When we were heading back, this was what happened.
Josh, Laura, Me

“I need to shit”
“Don’t fart in here!”
“Won’t la. All solid. No gas.” “Fine. Maybe abit of liquid too.”
*the heck?*


On a absolutely private note, for those who are aware of Spike, Spike is officially gone (due to transplant in Siam).

Had replacement class today then I followed Eileen and Denise, went to BSC to meet mom and Aunty Winnie for dim sum.

the Ming restaurant, BSC

my all time favourite dim sums!






















the different effects of two posters advertising the same thing.


Alright. I’m so lazily retarded, I am so lazy to blog about my free, no-strings-attached movie in Pavillion today. The day ended with the parking ticket costing more than my food plus drinks AND free movie. D: *high five* Poor Laura and Rafie were equally stunned.


But OMFGDNS, Laura sent “cash” to 33399 for the first freaking time and she got the cash call and won RM300!

Walaneh!

**** Fly.fm ****





my Topshop jacket has served me well! Swell!

pose!


Sorry I’m having a splitting headache but I think watching the tv will help cure it! Awesome!

Clinton deliberately deceived me. Meanie.

There’ll be no strings to bind your hands,
Not if my love can bind your heart.

No comments: