Saturday, February 09, 2008

` yellow ribbon & marriage!

We live in a country where "democracy" is individually interpreted. Enough said.

2nd Sunday in February

February 10, 2008

World Marriage Day.


they gave away free cupcakes in blue and pink to all the married couples. They looked slightly adorable, but ew, it didn't taste one bit good. *shrugs*

After that, we went back to Marc's place to prepare for Mikey's surprise birthday partayyyy!
It was this poolside blast thing. Ellie, Andrea, Laura and I were well, busy talking about.. waterfalls and water-dont-falls. *rolls eyes* Later, the four of us had to go off to Tmn Tun to get 8 pizzas for everyone. God bless, never put four girls in one car, with money. Better still, never let Ellie drive. Lol. *u-turn, u-turn, u-turn*

The next day, I was supposed to go for Siao's Surprise Birthday Party at the C. Club, Pavilion. This C. Club is a branch from the CARAT CLUB. Yeah. I know. But, I couldn't go that nite cos I was all hip n happening pimpin my friggin room. I'll get to that later. STEPHEN CHOW WAS THEREEEE! I should've went! :( So I msg the dude that night to apologise for not coming, and I wished him too. Turns out, all he could say to me was "Wah! what sorry! even the ** *** chai came! You ar..." heeee. You know deep down in my heart SOMEWHERE, i think there's a LIL bit of me lovin you and your sarcasm. =)

MNG should be like.. Shut down.
1. They sell so many of that "mnG & you", "mng loves u", "mng jeans" and whatnot, it has no value and... yuck.
2. The frigging A-holes display nicey wicey tops in the front of the shop, when you go in and look for it, its not there. When you ask the workers there? "oh sorry. That one only for display. We don't sell wan" *in a china apoh tone* *rolls eyes.* geez.

Wah. The night before CNY, literally everyone around my housing area seemed to be popping fireworks from 11pm-2am!!!
Its either
1. Fireworks are free
2. Everyone's suddenly dripping in cash

But oh well, i'm not complaining. Fireworks are prolly the only pollution I condone to.

CNY eve and Bollywood "Valentine" movies? haha.

Anyways, Happy Chinese New Year

No comments: