Sunday, November 18, 2007

` my lil siceret

Sorry I was so upset yesterday for no apparent reason. I woke up this morning feeling sober and having slept the dread away. I also realised that i had the most amazing friends in the world. I have THE friends. Lol. Seriously, you all are the bomb la. I try to go to sleep so i can sleep away the agonizing dread i have for no apparent reason, and my favourite of all friends call from all ends,

"you wanna go watch movie??"
"you wanna go out??"
"you sure you okay?"
"you wanna do anything, ANYTHING AT ALL?"

the classic one was this call at 2.33am from Laura (that I didn't even realise until this morning). haha. I love all of you. I have THE friends. Sorry to all the donkeys in the world who don't have friends like mine. I'm happy for all the other donkeys who have amazing friends like mine. Be grateful that you're freaking freaking blessed okay! no joke. Calling up the whole day to check up on me, make sure i'm fine. You guys make any day seem brighter. haha. okay. Today i'm unusually jumpy hyper and happy. I think it's cos i know you've got my back and i've got yours. Now for my special dedikasi, Anne, you will from now know exactly what's on my mind right! ahaha. *high5's* Laura, you're the amazing-est friend larh. Yes, i know you're very "speshal" (quoting you *Rolling eyes*). Your call last night was so out of the blue and funny. Sorry i was so sleepy though *here's where i do the 'fei mao' laugh and here's where you gimme the WTH IS WRONG WITH YOU look.* haha. Raf, thanks for trying la k. You're like the most innocent of the lot la. Always so scared to step on my tail. Thanks for just being there. Stephen, i know i'm the cutest. Obviously cuter than you! *"sticks out tongue*. Oh and thanks for the blade blade blade! =) =)Ming, thanks for messaging out of no where cos on a random note, it made the day seem alot brighter. Thanks to all the random blog posts i read yesterday too, i feel alot better. Those i remember particularly, Mooting, once upon a time i fell in love, of second childhoods and woodblocks, wedding photos! etc etc. anyways, on a more serious note, my condolence to you and your family D. Sorry about your loss. Let me know if there's anything you need.

No comments: