Friday, November 23, 2007

` lost - was it edward ?

have you had a day where you feel so convicted about everything? where you believe that "yes, what i believe in is what i believe is true. "where you have had various people with different backgrounds supporting your one motion? and have one person, just ONE person confuse you? Confuse you to the point that your (what seemed like) years of knowledge seems so shallow, unreal, insufficient and idiotic? Where you feel like a complete and full-time dumb-ass and you get as confused as I am? Where you start talking about nonsensical things like this? yeah. Why didn't you question me just a day earlier? One day. One day and so much has changed! I can't sing like I used to anymore. I officially suck at singing (and prolly dancing) hehs. Thank you everyone for talking to me and knocking senses into my donkey head, and helping me realise that no knowledge will ever be enough. And yes, you cannot keep giving when you don't receive. Giving freely doesn’t guarantee you infillings. Infillings come when you look for them. Knock and the door will open, seek and you will find, ask and you will be given. omfgdns, nfw, but i think i’m @%^)_)(*&^%$#!@#$%*(UI#$RNB !@#$%^&*UYT

No comments: