Tuesday, November 06, 2007

` explosions in my sky

Anne and i had a bad kickstart today.
who the eff ever told me how to press the acc. while u start the effffff-ing car.
We ended up binge eating. *ahem!* Instead of exercising.

Until, PLAN lets do some essay/wtv writing came to mind
At least i know i can look back 20 years from today and say i've been there, done that.

I came and i conquered.

I drove and i said "wham! bham! Thank you, maam!" (quoting Anne)

For the one who said "I don't wanna die early", Anne just said "but you're smoking"
Just some stupid jokes cracked over drinks.
Seriously, Anne can get sarcastic.
Thanks to the dude who got rid of Mr John Lim a.k.a. prank caller
Thanks for getting us there, and back.

Anne and I had fun, nice to take your mind off reality sometimes.

Congratulations Michelle. =)

On a random note, GUYS, START STUDYING. Its about time!!! Postcards on the wayyyy!
(if it matters even) Long haired boy, find a girl who'd say yes to breakfast. bah.

This post does not make sense.
Goodnight.

Love, MnM
you mean the world to me, and me.

No comments: