Monday, October 01, 2007

` its a new month

i've had like a MAJOR fat-filled, calorie packed week. I seriously feel the effect of all that eating now.. I mean.. I can't breathe normally.. I actually cant fit into my FCUK jeans, my forever21 jeans doesn't feel like its gonna last forever.. Oh welll.... Last last Sunday I had crazy McD's with Anne and Laura. In between the week, i had a crazy food to pull me through school hours. Friday, it was LAURA and RAFIEs fault that i ate all the Marks n Spencer chocolate.


No one stopped me! Sighhh.. Then i actually made Mikey take me back to Marks n Spencer, One Utama, to buy the same Chocolate (with the excuse that we needed to buy Nigel's birthday present) haha. Believe me it was rreeaaalllyy chocolateyyy! like for reallll!! omgoshhhh.. i've had two boxes in two days! =s

PLUS, godpa and godma just got back from Aussie with lotsa loadsa chocolates. Not forgetting my favourite kit kats! wahlao.... FAT I TELL YOU. Bring to school to eat. WAHAHAHa.

AUSSIE NEWS

You know, my godpa was damn sweet? My godma went to Aussie to visit godsis.

Godpa planned to
surprise them by joining them a few days after. Godpa planned with niece that he was coming over a few days after, join them for dinner/surprise.

Niece needed so badly to tell someone the secret, so she told her mom (godma's sister).

Okay. Load off her chest, now can
continue playing dumb.

Niece organises dinner, says she was gonna having a friend over. Godma and all were like "oh ok"


ONE AND A HALF HOURS LATER


Godma bursts out "where is your friend???"

*Turns and looks at Godsis*

"Next time ah, you BETTER NOT do things like this! Don't make people wait!"

p/s : *godma NEVER Never Ever bursts out. She's like major sweet case. Quiet. silent assassin.*

Godpa walks in quietly "Waaaa. having dinner also never invite me ah???!?"


Godma: *shocked n stunned* am i back home at Malaysia?? *wonders*

Surprise surprise
, yet again! hahaha. <3>
*****************************************


anyhoo, Happy Belated 19th Birthday Nigel!! =)

haha. so late only post about this. =/

(L-R) fatz, black, blackest, fatty


uh.. trying to do the guys some justice.
*you know what i mean marc!*

_happy.birthday.Nigel.Kieth.Sta.Maria_

So yesterday (sunday) i was at Annes house again. Studying la kononnya. Lol. We ended up getting McD's again! I mean.. We called them twice, but they were too busy to layan us, so we drove to the Centrepoint McD's to help ourselves. Goodness almighty, ENOUgh OF MCD's okaY!

okay. so we got back to her place and stuffed the daylight out of ourselves. Lol. Details of my day at her place? absolutely unnecessary.





oh well.. Here are some pics. Go figure.



haha. stole a glimpse at her unfinished work.
Featuring Daniel Radcliff and Bon Jovi. (is that how you spell his name?)


Mich: Anne! Come hereeee! Grass hopper laying eggs on your window!!
Anne: Its a prey mantis lah!


Mich: o0o0oh.. okok. oh well. laying eggs only la.
Anne: EGGS?? EGGS?? n0o0o0o0o0!


Anne: why my windowwww..? =s


Anne: *i'm gonna kill youuuuuu!!!*
Mich: You want Shieldtox ah??
Anne: nooooo! let's think of something else.. hmmm...


Who says you use paintbrushes only for art?
Can chase prey mantis away too! wahhaha.

We finally got rid of the prey mantis. It moved to the other window and went on laying eggs. Anne and I were tired of trying to rid it. Lol.


Laura, Anne, Rafie and Denon,
this only reminds us of ONE person.
haha. *inside joke*


from our balcony,
the unfinished,
the craving to explore.


from THEIR balcony
hahahaha.
the best adventure yet.



go figure! haha.

and, we found out that DESMOND lives only two doors away from Annes okay..
I mean.. I always knew he lived in that area. Just not sure where.
So that day, we were walking back, then suddenly i was like
"Omgosh. thats Des' moms car, dads car and his caR!"
thats gotta be the house *ding dong*
his dad comes out. "Hi. We're looking for Desmond"
Then *tadaaaa* there he is. LOL.

1st October 2007

I ATE A&W CHICKEN AND STUPID FATTENING BURGER + FLOAT N CURLY FRIESSS..
*i wonder who's fat fault it is. STUPID BOY!

2nd October 2007


my Dining Room



Italiannise
Angel Hair and Cappuccino

*michelle still hasn't touched the left over Patchisss!

No comments: