Monday, September 24, 2007

` quiet weekend
















playing playing the Canon toy
*bahs

************************************************


this' 1 of the 2 shirts (7-8yrs old, wrong size. had to go back yesterday to change to 5-6yrs old)
i got for Victoria Heng's coming birthday from ZARA.

I also got her this top saying "love is in the air". Pretty inappropriate for a kid.
But who cares.

2 years ago i bought her sister (Gabriel) shirts from ZARA as well, which said
"I should have my own TV show"
and another saying
"I should have my own jet plane"
she preferred the latter.

She wears it all the time.
Even until now. haha.

MAKES ME SO DAMN HAPPY TO KNOW SHE LIKES IT!

Absolutely good buy for adorable kids.

Okay. Generally ZARA kids have pretty affordable tops.

Oh and they have leggings for kids in bright colours with matching tops too!
(which i got for Gabriel's last birthday)

They have absolutely cute bags that even you and i (only if you're a girl) can use.
I'm serious!

Since i'm on a ZARA frenzy now, i might as well tell you,
R n L bought me this amazing green stripped collared sleeveless top.
(another one of their presents for me) wakaka.
They chose that to a shirt that was absolutely tempting which had
"i'm not fat. I just eat for two" on it. haha.

okay. maybe in my case i can eat for 3 or 4 people
0.o

. the picture says it all .

No comments: