Wednesday, September 19, 2007

` i turned 18

i'm not in school today only because there isn't Chemistry today and Mr JP's not in school. Therefore, no physics! Plus, i needed to catch up on my lost sleep over the last 2nights.

Lets start with....

17th September 07

it was a normal-fied day. except for the fact that it was a MONDAY.
In my previous blog, i've ranted my butt off about Mondays.
But here goes. AGAIN. No perhimpunan today! *yeah baybeh!*
*!@#$%^&*&(*)*&^%$#@!!#@ that also means 5 periods of Chemistry..

thank goodness no physics after that. Chilling. Mr JP was out of school for some meeting of some sort. haha.

So, my birthday is tomorrow! And this year in particular, i didn't plan a party or whatsoever. I was feeling super lazy. Unlike previous years. Oh well.. I think age is catching up with me!



oh whee~ age is definitely catching up!



did i mention how much Anne was complaining about the face being out of proportion!? geeee.

Well, I even planned to sleep early tonight! But, when i decided to sleep at around 11pm, MY SLEEP WAS SHORT LIVEd. Very. *tsk

My sister came in at about 11.50, woke me up!! and MADE ME WATCH THIS VIDEO she 'downloaded'. i was like.. can't this wait until tomorrow?? apparently not. Oh well..

and when i watched the video, *blurry vision* "Hey. Thats the Michael Buble - Everything song" *continues with blurry vision* "omfriggingdnssss! my friendsssssssssss!!! in a garden?!?"

it was actually quite funny la. All those in the video, singing to me and wishing me happy birthday, you all damn sweet k. So then. The end. Then my sister said my mom wanted me downstairs to do some stuff and i was like.. "oh..... no....... i wanna sleeeeeep!!!"

But yeah, i went. And when i got to the bottom flight of the stairs, there they all were standing with my cake and singing their happy birthdays. LOl.

Considering the fact that i was half asleep, it actually took some time to register all the information. Lol. I actually took quite long before i came down, didn't i? I mean.. by the time i got down, hampir all the candles were melted! Lol


those who conveniently bombarded my house at midnight to wish me. haha
Rafie, Laura, Marianne, Fung How, Jun Han and Diandran.

P/s: Anne i can't believe u spent the evening with me and didn't warn me about this


oh well, then these little monyets were at my house till like what.. 2 something in the morning? wahlao. But it was quite funny and crazy la. I mean. This' like the earliest / latest birthday wish. I mean. Early cos it was before my birthday. Late cos it was like midnight when we started. Lol.

It was funny and crazy cos two completely different groups of people sat down around my dinig table spending time talking alot of crap. That night i was just feeling absolutely lala okay! So Anne, Laura and I kept doing those peace-ish signs. I think we kinda got on everyones nerves but since it was my birthday, everyone just kept quiet! haha. did i mention we even got to playing play dough?!?! yeah. we did. HAHA. then we had it flying all around the dining room. *throws throws*

After that we started playing taboo! It was till then, did we all realise how sucky our command for the language was at the wee hours of the morning.


those are some of the tools of the trade. The hour glass and that blooper thing.
That blooper thing really gets on everyones nerves. its like *squeek squeek squeek!*
Worst was for Laura, Jun Han and Diandran. Non-stop. ISh.
Well at least they called truce in the end?!?!!

i think Marianne got sick of being lala. Oh well!
and just when we thought we were sane ...

*hee horrrrr* stupid jh's bright idea. Now Laura and i are officially lala. oh well....

they went home and the adrenaline was so great, i was up till 3.30am.

special thanks to Laura Raf Anne Funghow Junhan n Diandran
+ Chiaern n Denon who couldnt make it.

Alright.. 18th September! Michelle's birthday!

Next morning in school, THANK GOD FOR FREE PERIODS!!!

*zZZzZzzzZzz*

Lets cut the chase.

Went for lunch with Mommy at Tony Romas, Cineleisure.


Then i went for this massage.
Then went SHOPPING with Marianne.
haha. damn easy to please her.
oh yes. bEST if we shop at RSH at club because we can swipe card! no need cash. wahaha.


must pose in toilet! Lol. Anne and i (in the bright blue pants)

Then, i came home to ANOTHER SURPRISE PARTY.
I don't have the pictures though.
Will post some pictures of this birthday party another time. =)
Till then, I HAVE AMAZING FRIENDS. =)

- michelle_18_wheee -

No comments: