Sunday, September 23, 2007

` patchi much

I'm damn lazy to post anymore. My life's really exciting. Definitely more exciting than alot of people. I'm not bragging. I'm just thankful, grateful, in fact, for the people around me, and all they're willing to do for me.

My parents, my family, who are constantly supportive of all i do. Literally. They stick up for me. And i <3 style="color: rgb(255, 204, 204);">(willingly/UNwillingly) to do things for me. haha.

To all of you who mean the world to me, you know who you all are. i <3 style="color: rgb(255, 153, 255);" size="5">I LOVE MY BIRTHDAY PRESENTS. ALL OF IT!

Here's an encounter with one of my birthday presents.

Patchi Chocolates from Laura n Rafie.
(one of the four/five presents they got for me)
in turn, i love the both of you. if i haven't already told you this, i <3 style="color: rgb(255, 153, 0);font-size:85%;" >a few days, i spend looking and admiring the chocolates.
i was tempted to keep them till christmas.
okay. so FOUR days *fighting temptation and urges to eat*
after my birthday, i decided. OKAY! pick ONE!


*hmmm.. WHICH ONEEEEE?*

Why no petunjuk one!?!@?@#$%

*picks one*
*takes a bite*

EWWWW! COCONUT FILLING!

people, i love chocolate. PLAIN MILK CHOCOLATE.
i swear it crossed my mind that L n R bought the filled ones for me so i'd give it back to them then they'd eat it all for me. GLADLY, in fact.

Tough luck! All mine. ALL!

So0o0o0o0, i spent TEN long minutes sucking on that ONE chocolate.
sucked of all the chocolate and spit all the coconut residue into the toilet bowl.
(laura's reaction to that? "hello girl! u spitting gold into toilet bowl ah!") sorry boss! haha.
Gross? i know, i know. Don't remind me how gross i was.

BUT I DONT LIKE COCONUT OKAY!
or fruits or nuts for that matter, in my chocolate!

chocolate is a personal experience!
it's a one to one thing!!
chocolate with any filling at all, is like...
GANG BANG!

*no meaning, no experience. enough said.

@%^&*()*&^#@!
shucks. sounds so wrong. haha.
okay. not gang bang. just not personal anymore, or like what Jon Siao would say,
about his "drink".
"a drink is like your gf *tipsy* you don't share gf rite? so go get ur own drink!"

haha.

okay. i was utterly disappointed with my first Patchi from that box.
All my life of Patchi loving, my first utter disappointment.

*10 minutes contemplating whether or not to eat another one*

FINALLY, michelle decides! she picks one up.
*pops into mouth*

"Oh my frigging goodness! plain milk chocolate! L n R i love love love love the choc."
whahahaha.
maybe more than i love the both of you. =s


-the-chocolate-addict-

i'm enjoying everything. =)

No comments: