Wednesday, September 26, 2007

` anything but ordinary


platters that nearly got Anne and I killed last weekend.

Note to self: Long stacks not necessary. Anne can't eat like Laura can. Period.















(L-R) tlsy and fpy!

hand gestures influenced by the nutcrack they sit with in class.
*rolls eyes*

oh man we're damn lala now.


on a random note, this' my baby sister who recently cut her hair short like mine!
Well, she proudly declared that she pulled her own tooth out
*notice the cotton
(my mom has been doing it all for her)

CONGRATS! One more tooth down! haha.


Rafie and I with Denon at this place we found at Kota Damansara called 888.

Typical Chinese la. 888. haha. Disappointing food thought the ambiance was not bad.

Then a flashback for Raf and Denon.

Denon: Remember when i used to illegally drive my dad's Iswara last time?
*SERIOUS AR??!?! crazy meh?!?*
Rafie: Oh yeah! you were speeding in it, it was manual, you were 14!!!
*WHY?? WHY MEEE? why'd i mix around with these nut cracks??*
Denon: And remember you said "ah. I like manual. I'll get a manual Evo one day"
*poyooooo*
Rafie: Yeah man!
Denon: Dahlah ada ni?!!!!
*buat lagak la ni!!!! ish!*
that's the Evo that looks really tame.
Don't underestimate it.
Looks can be absolutely deceiving.

okay so i tested the car.
BOY AM I GLAD I DIDNT FRY THE CLUTCH!!!! *sobs, hides face.

It was so so hard!
Well, cos it's now a sports clutch cos his original clutch slipped when they dyno'd it i think?
Wtv. Point is, his original clutch couldn't take the power.
So this one (a damn hard clutch), was supposed to take more power.

You see, the car is now three times more powerful than before it went into the workshop.

Denon said give me 5 tries to balance on a hill and i'd give up.
Denon! IN YOUR FACE! Third try and i balanced okay! bahahah!
I've had good training for manual cars from Rafie.

Rafie:
omgosh. Denon give u 5 tries. You better not disappoint me!
After all, i don't take students easily *yeah rite*

*after 3 tries*

Michelle:
OMGOSH I DID ITTTTTT!!




whee`
i pump petrol with cdt card for first time today!
wahaha.





on another random note due to a random encounter,
i despise the R-tard drivers on the road who create unnecessary congestion!
WTH!? why must stop in the Yellow box and block the world? WHY?

!@#$%^&*()(*_)&*&^%W$

petrol damn expensive nowadays. =s

_cars_

No comments: